MTC

MTC

Monday, May 1, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 5/1/2017)

Hello Hello Family!

I went into this week a little differently! I have noticed my perspective has usually gone directly to things that I need to do or things I need to improve on! But this week, I turned it onto things that are going well and things I´m improving in! So this week was awesome and we had a good day pretty much everyday! I would love to share some of these wonderful experiences with you guys!

So this week we spent a lot of time just checking up on our investigators and working to get them to progressing. We also spent time on visiting less actives and checking out some of the areas missionaries have never visited in our area!

This week I have done everything from given blessings, blessed chickens, accidentally trespassed the Beverly Hills of Silao, shed some tears, grown closer to my companion, chased by some pitbulls, almost got my hand bitten off by a german shepard, danced around a little bit out of happiness, had some great lessons, felt the spirit, dropped to my knees in prayer, walked over 30 miles in search for investigators, taught the law of chasity to a 9 year old, and a lot of studying in all sorts of different materials! So I am feeling great!

We weren´t able to get Francisco baptized and we are kind of seeing that maybe it just isn´t his time, but we will continue to work with him. We also met with several of our new investigators and we think this week we will invite Edgar, Manual, and Alex to baptism this week! Cool thing...there is a new rule that now for a investigator to be baptized they only need to attend church 3 times instead of 5. So we might have three baptisms for this change, but we will just have to see how they progress!

I had some cool moments as I´ve been studying lately and I would like to invite you all to do a couple things! First, if you don´t have your patriarchal blessing, please work to get it. If have it, read it. Doing so has never failed to help me out of feelings of loss or failure. Also, the blessings pertain only to you ... all you have to do is find them! Second, start looking at things with real intent! I read an amazing talk in a Liahona this last week that talks about making all your decisions with real intent, and to start looking at things with an eternal perspective. As you do this, you will start to see your trials as just a thing, a wall you might say, and all you have to do is use the atonement and it will be as if the wall disappeared. You will also start to appreciate and respect the relationships you have with people. I know that as I have done this this past week I have felt so much more peace and love! I love you all hope all is well!!!

p.s go search the mormon message (Lift) and watch the whole thing, and then think about how you can be more like these people in the video and change your perspective of service!


Love,

ELDER HARMON AKA SUPERMAN BRINGING AS MUCH LIGHT AS I CAN TO THE PEOPLE HERE

Video to Family
Audio to Family






No comments:

Post a Comment