MTC

MTC

Monday, May 22, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 5/22/2017)

Keep Pushing Forward

The week was good, but a learning moment!

This last week was a little tough for me, but lots of learning moments as well. We had a lot of things fall through and more problems with that one family in our ward, not with me but only with Elder Paez. We don't quite understand, but it´s all past and we are moving forward.

This week we met with Ericka and with another investigators who´s name is Manuel! Both meetings went good, and this week we are hoping to invite them to baptism. I know that they are ready and that they want this, because they are searching right now to receive peace and love, which I know that they can find through the atonement. But we will see how it goes!

Today we had changes and actually a lot changed. Silao is now apart of Leon and so now I will be going there every Tuesday while I am here in Silao. It looks like I will have about one more change here. I did receive a new companion and he is a good guy. We are very different and he is a little spunky haha. Just kind of a funny personality but he is good. His name is Elder Morales and I think he is going to teach me a lot. He talks really fast and makes me feel like I don´t know any Spanish because I can´t understand a lot of what he says, but I will learn.

We have a lot of work to do together, but he is ready to work and so am I. We will see what we can do this week to help the people here.

I´m feeling all of your prayers everyday, thank you and love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment