MTC

MTC

Monday, May 15, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 5/15/2017)

Wow, I hope that you all had an absolutely wonderful mother´s day week! From me I say HAPPY Mother´s day to all of you moms! You have no idea the kind of influence on the affect you have on your kids lives!

For my Momma! I love you forever and I will never be able to repay the amount of forgiveness, teachings, love, and endless conversations that we have had together. You have shown me what it means to be a child of God and to have charity and love for every one and everything. I miss you!

Now, this last week we had quite the week. We had some internal problems with our Zone Leaders and members in the ward. Which problems were caused by our Zone Leader that was here before me for six months. So we were dealing with some of the aftermath of his actions, but we have started to resolve things so that is good.

Most of our appointments didn't go through this last week which was really tough and so a lot of the time we just talked together as a companionship on how we can improve ourselves and the work here. Elder Paez is a good missionary and good guy. He had problems growing up with not being about to walk until he was 12 and for this he was bullied by everyone, and this is why a lot of the time he is very serious and more that is not my place to share. and so I got a lot better understanding of him and why he is the way he is and I have come much closer with him and our companionship works so much better. But I made him make me a promise that I would like to make with everyone! Which is to write in a Journal. I can´t express the different perspective that you can gain from it and how amazing it is to look back on, and I can say from experience that it can help you change yourself and to be better, because you can literally see the change in yourself.

Now, we did have a really good lesson this last week with Ericka! We talked about the Savior and the Holy Ghost and a bit more about prayer and then both received confirmation that we needed to invite her to baptism. I could tell she was excited for the question, but feeling of doubts swept over her and you could see it made her a bit nervous. As we later understood from talking with her friend who gave us the referral. She is nervous of the rejection of her family and her husband, and she needs the strength and help to make the decision. So this week we hope to be able to bring her that peace.

So this week is my last week with Elder Paez, so we plan to work hard this week and to hopefully get some baptismal dates together so stay posted next week to see our big changes we hope to have!

Audio File

No comments:

Post a Comment