MTC

MTC

Monday, April 3, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 4/3/2017)

Hello My Beautiful Family and Friends!

Another week passes in the mission field with many great memories made!

This last week was really good and definitely had its moments. A little earlier in the week we visited with Francisco and talked with him and he was supposed to be baptized this weekend, but he again said that he wasn't ready and that was difficult, in fact afterwards I was filled with a lot of uneasiness. However, he has promised that on the 15 of April he will choose a date for his baptism. So we will pray for that.

The rest of the week until about Thursday was a little rough because Elder Paez and I were a little sick. Elder Paez was more sick that I was but we had to stay in for half the day. On Friday we went to Los Rodriguez which is a ranch that is about half an hour away to visit an investigator of ours and his name is Jaime! We planned for his baptism for this past Saturday and I was asked to do the baptizing! Wow! It was so amazing and ah just the look on his face. He is only 9 years old but the joy and the light he had was so amazing! If you want to hear more, I did a voice message about it that I will send to all of you. Also, I will send some pictures from the baptism!

When we were at the ranch we also stopped by a house which is the house of a two members. I didn´t exactly know why, but Elder Paez had a feeling to stop by and we were invited in. I didn´t understand all, but I did start to understand that this man was suffering with a drug addiction and he humbled himself before us and asked us for help. I want to say more, but I´d rather you hear from my voice, so please listen to my voice messages they are for all of you.

I´m not writing too much in my big email today because I have the worst headache and feel a little sick! I still have many voice messages that I made last night and within the week that I´d love for you all to listen to and I hope you can feel what I was feeling in those spécial remarkable moments!

I love you all!

Audio Recordings
Weekly Summary (27 min) - Tender Experiences at 8 min, 17 min
First Baptism (4 min)
Food and Francesco (5 min)
Tender Experience with Inactive Member (6 min)
March 18, 2017 Letter - Audio (6 min)
Message to Family (7 min)
Elder Paez Testimony in Spanish (4 min)



 











No comments:

Post a Comment