MTC

MTC

Monday, June 19, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 6/19/2017)

So this last week was great!

We had a full week of well all sorts of things!

We had the chance to find some new investigators as well as gaining back a few that Paez and I had lost. So we are now teaching Anel and Maribel again! So that is exciting!

A cool thing that happened while teaching Anel about the First Vision is that for much of the time I have had a testimony of it, but never really understood how and why until in that moment. Let me explain. Some time ago I remember suffering with some questions of my own and feeling lost and I remember just like Joseph Smith I had dropped to my knees praying for the comfort and guidance of our Heavenly Father, then, while teaching this lesson to Anel, my testimony grew stronger and I felt closer to Heavenly Father. Just thought that was pretty cool.

Also, we had a great lesson with Carlos and that was another sweet growing moment for myself to gain stronger testimony of the Plan of Salvation.

We had also had the baptism of Carlos on Saturday. That was a sweet experience. I was asked to give the baptismal talk and Morales to perform the ordinance, and it was just so full of the spirit and love. Morales and I have really come really close with Carlos and so it was almost as if watching the baptism of a close friend. We was so ready for baptism and it was cool to welcome him into the church, which is the true church of our Lord Jesus Christ.

So President Williamson came to our church yesterday on a surprise visit, and he talked with Francisco about baptism. He is going to have an appointment with him this week, which I think might be with us. If all goes well this next change I could baptize Francisco! We will see how it all goes!

Also, we had some fun moments this last week, washed my clothes first time by hand which was fun. We ran into Victor Nuños again which is always a fun experience. Also my camera broke, well more like Pancheco our mission leader dropped it while taking a picture of me and Morales and Carlos in front of the font, so all sorts of good and funny and sad moments haha. But we are doing good and having success here, and we will have another baptism this Sunday but for the ward, but I will be doing the baptizing, his name is Erick! So that is about it!

I love you Family and Friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment