MTC

MTC

Monday, March 6, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 3/6/2017)

Wow, I'm already out of the CCM and it has been quite the trip. We have been at the president's house eating and getting interviews. I haven't yet received who my new companion will be, or where I will go. But I want you all to know that I'm doing good. I don't have a lot of time to talk, in fact I have to get off pretty soon, but I love you all so much. I am pretty nervous, but I am happy and I am excited to be able to go out and to serve. I hope you are all doing well and I want you to know how blessed I am to have all of you in my life. I have received a lot of peace, though it has been hard, I know that I'm never alone because God is always with me and I can feel the spirit in my life. Please be safe and I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment