MTC

MTC

Monday, March 20, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 3/20/2017)

Hello all of you! I can´t believe that another week has already past. This week was full of love and a great sense of humility.

I admit my first week was very hard and there were days that I wanted to throw in the towel. However, I have been praying so much that my knees are starting to get brusies.

This week started out good, I went into with my best efforts and I could feel the strength of the lord with me. On Tuesday in our lessons I was finally able to understand and it was awesome. Also, I was able to start sharing parts of the lesson and my thoughts. I was feeling on cloud 9.

However, just like they say you have to stay humble, because on Wednesday I got knocked right back down, because I didn´t understand a thing and our investigators were being very stubborn. One of them is a man named Fransico and he has been an investigator for about 1 year now and he is ready, but man he is one stubborn guy and I thought I was stubborn, but its all good God has a plan for him.

The rest of the week went fairly smoothly, days are just starting to fly. This week I think that we broke the sound barrier because of how fast we were walking. Because each appointment or each place we walk to we try to walk to in a way that it looks to others that we have a purpose. Or the fact that we don´t want the dogs to get to us. hahahah.

But this week I have definitely felt peace from God. Each time I have felt like falling down I think of that quote that Blake has on his blog with the picture of him running the ball on the field and it says when you start to fall down or when you hit a road block, you don´t stop there, you pick yourself backup and try again. It´s the mistakes that you make and the effort that you put in that gives you that help to progress.

So, this week every time I start to feel like I´m falling down or I can´t do this, I think of those that have been where I am and I look up to God and I plead with him and I ask him to give me the strength to push forward and every time, though not always immediately I have felt him. Not only from him, but I feel the prayers and the love that I receive from home.

I can tell you that I´m not coming home until my work is done, because I have work to do and this, though not easy is blessing people here. Even though I can´t really talk to people too much here I have felt there love for me and I am loving the people here. Plus, the food is so good!!! haha

I love you all and know that I´m good and this week I have received so much help and I thank you all for your support!

Sorry, I don´t have too much time, but I will send a recording.

I´m trying my best to be a shovel and a planter in His garden. I´m trying my best to be like Him. but please keep me in your prayers to feel peace and patience.

I have to go, but thank you all for your love and support. I have you all in my heart and in my prayers and please let me know how I can serve all of you. When you feel lost or need help, drop to your knees and pray and remember blessings come in Gods time not ours, but he always has time to listen to you and to relieve you of your burdens, all you have to do is ask.

Audio File (Long)
Audio File to Family (Small)
Audio File: Brandon and His Companion


























No comments:

Post a Comment