MTC

MTC

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 2/8/2017)

This week has gone by pretty fast if I say so myself. It's crazy to think that it has been about two and a half weeks. Where do I start. Well last week after I got done writing you all I was hit pretty hard. I just felt really low and I just broke down. I was sitting in my room writing when I just thought to take a minute and to pray, I asked God if he could lend me his hand and help me. About ten seconds later I heard a knock at my door and it was Elder Thompson. He told me he got a feeling that he needed to come check up on me, and then I asked him to give me a blessing. It was just simple and sweet, however it was definitely what I needed. For the rest of the week I did really well.

Most of my past week has been spent just memorizing the mission objective, learning the language and going to classes. Its been pretty hard to go into every day with a big smile on my face, because literally everyday is a repeat of the last. However, I've started to appreciate the time that I've been given to ponder and to have personal study. I have found a new profound love for the scriptures, I'm starting to think that they were literally made for me. This past week I've also had the chance to finish reading Our Search For Happiness. I have received a lot of personal revelation through it over just the past week. I've been striving to find new ways to draw in the spirit over the past couple of days and to make our district closer to each other. On Sunday we had a leadership meeting for the district leaders and the zone leaders. I learned that as a district leader I have more responsibility than I thought, so I've been trying to do better with it.

The elders in my district have been talking about stuff lately and doing things that kind of draw the spirit out of the room. There are many times when I have sat there as the district leader just praying for God to help them get into the right mindset. I don´t feel happy here when I am constantly hearing things that I personally think are offensive to the Lord. I guess that some of the missionaries here need to still figure out why it is they´re here. Even my companion is struggling. He is doing better than before because I've talked to him.

Some cool experiences over the past little bit. I was reading in Our Search For Happiness and it tells a little story about a woman that was extremely sick and she was pregnant and the family didn't think that the baby would live. It goes on to say that M. Russel Nelson is inspired to go over to this house and to give this woman a blessing, within that blessing he tells her that she will be completely healed. It ends the story by saying that the child was born and the woman did become completely healed.

While reading this story the spirit hit me hard, and I was told and prompted by the Holy Ghost to tell Michael to give Brittany a blessing.. To say in that blessing, Brittany Allyse Hohen, by the authority of the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood, I lay my hands on you head and give you a blessing that you might be healed, and that if you take care of yourself and when you´re ready, that you will be able to bare a child within you and be able to give that baby life.

For the past two and a half weeks I've prayed that Brittany will be able to have a child and then I was testified by the spirit that the priesthood power can make this possible. I know how powerful this priesthood is and I've seen in work miracles for myself and I know that it healed me. and I know that God wanted me to share this with all of you.

There is a quote that says, ¨´The only thing that can limit Gods power is oneself¨´.

I truly have a testimony of God and the power of God and the Atonement that has been given to us. Along with the countless number of blessings that we receive through our faith.

I love you all. and I´m praying for you all and I thank you so much for all the letters and packages.

Here is his audio file. He bears a beautiful testimony.
Here is a video clip.














No comments:

Post a Comment