MTC

MTC

Monday, September 25, 2017

E-mail (Dated: 9/25/2017) LOOKIN OVER HOUSES TO FIND

HI HI HI! So WOW, I hit 8 months and I just feel like time is moving so fast! We had a good week. We got back to work to find some new investigators. So I will call this a week of finding. We received on Wednesday about 20 references, and wow, there are a lot of good ones!

Also, I don`t know if I told you about Randy, but I ran into him again. He is from Chicago, and he is here as a an English teacher. Really funny guy, but he loves to talk with me. Anyways, I have been keeping in touch with him and he has agreed to come to church this next week. He said, "no" the first time I asked, but now he is being a lot more receptive. Also, among those references, we received one person from UTAH! He speaks more Spanish than English so I have been communicating with him in both. We made two appointments with him this last week. Both fell through but I received a call from him this morning, and he would like to meet with us on Wednesday at 7! YAY!!!!

We had a tender moment having a family home evening with Juan and Juanita. It was so fun! We got to meet their granddaughters and sister, and they are now actually our investigators, and they also attended church yesterday! So very cool to see that they are such strong converts and what to share this gospel with their families!

Yesterday, we had 5 attend church and 3 were actually people we had never met before. They were invited by members so we had a great opportunity to meet and speak with them in church. Also, I gave one of them a blessing. She is suffering right now because she can`t find her son. I love these moments because it shows how much some people really do just trust in our Heavenly Father to ask him for help.

Now, I will tell you I am a lot better this week, but still not out of the
woods. I am feeling all of your prayers, so I thank you and I love you! I have faith that I will be all good, so don`t you guys worry!

Haha! Now, just to make you laugh. I was walking in the night and it was pretty dark and couldn`t see too well, and BAMM, I was smacked my face, and now I have just some swelling and cuts on my face, haha kind of really funny, but just thought you would like that. I ran into a sharp wire that I couldn't see that was just under the height of my eye.

I just feel so grateful for all these new people we have been blessed to find and to teach. I feel like God is letting us look into houses (hearts) to know who is ready to hear his message!

Anyways, a good week and we just had transfers. Elder Macias and I will be staying together! We want to share with you that our goal is to have 5 baptisms before next transfer! We are aiming high to work hard and have success!

Audio File with Testimony in English and Spanish

Can you share this talk with people? It´s something that has healed me in many ways. The talk is called "The Room" http://www.gracegems.org/14/room.htm

Love you all,
Elder Harmon








No comments:

Post a Comment